Friday, January 21, 2011

Confusion

I am so confused 
I just want to scream out to the world
But i really just want to go to a happy place
Some where that i can stop in think
being myself with all the stress
i realized why i live in two different worlds
i live in the real world because i have to
and a live in a fantasy world when i want to get away
I no longer know what i want
i no longer can feel my heart...........
ITS NUMB!
Numb from the thought of hurting you
but also from the fact that im hurting myself
is this what i really want
IM To YOUNG!
No wait
I though age was just a number
I WANT TO SCREAM!
My head is spinning and my mind is blur
my heart is pounding
and my words are slur
i know what to say but the words wont come out
My life feels like a horrible mess right now
like a dream that i want to wake up from
i want to go back to the new world that i made for myself
where there is no hurt
no pain and no choices to make
where i can just be free and live my life
with no consequences and make no sacrifices
BUT WAIT!
I cant go i have a son
I have school
I have a dream to achieve
Thoughts racing through my head
All of this agony
All i need is time 
Time is the key
but i cant find time because the clock is all ways ticking
Tick Tock
the sound makes my head burst
makes my heart want to leap out
and makes things no better or worse
GOD WHAT DO I DO!
please give me a helping hand 
If time is the key
Maybe i just need a friend
to give me advice
to lend me a shoulder
when i need to cry
to tell me its ok and that everything will be fine
i just need some sleep
so just close your eyes
I just need time
but time is not my friend
OOPSS
guess what 
my time just ran out









No comments:

Post a Comment