Sunday, December 12, 2010

LOVE & HATE

I can truly say that i hate you..............
But i love you........... but it all just seems so real
Everyone always wants to know why i love you still
Why i put up with you and your crazy games
Why i let you treat me this why
Most say that we are nothing alike
But i love the fact that you know me so well, like the palm
of my hand you can read it front to back
but the drama drives me insane, and i try to hold back
try to hold back the feelings that i have 
all the pain and the hurt, but the love that you give
If you could see from my point of view you would ask the same thing
why do i put up with all the pain that you bring
Some say i rather be hurt then to feel nothing at all
I want to let you go but i just love you to much
We may mot have much in common and we may fight to much
But i love the way that it feels, cause you love me just right
i see past the pain, and past all the hurt, and past all the past 
things that always broke us up.
i see the love that you give and that you really want to change
you just need the help so that you can begin.
To really love me the right way.
I think to myself why do i love you so much and why do i continu
to try to make this work, my heart skips a beat when you say I Love You!
and my head starts to spin when im around you.
i try to hold on to the good times we have had
but now the good never out weighs the bad
i wish you could live in my body for one night
just to see all the pain you have caused, all the scars on my heart that
has your name on them, and all the times i have cried because you
were always assuming.
i guess this is a never ending story because i hate that i love you
and that i keep on trying.
i hate that i can fall in love with you again, when i have talked myself
into believing that i dont need you anymore.
im sorry if you read this and dont like what i am saying.
but i hate you and i love you all at the same time..

No comments:

Post a Comment